Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trees

So today I didn't go to the library or anywhere much. I just decided that today maybe I want to just stay in. I kind of want to eat something, but it's not like I don't have anything at all in my room to eat. I should try to eat it all anyways and declutter myself in any way I can. I am more tired than ever. I really want to watch painted skin. There's something so inspiring about that movie that I really want to watch it. So should I just watch it here or so should I just move it and then watch it? I think I should move it tomorrow and then watch it on my own time and get on that econ stuff. But the tress feel kind of warm so I like it. I want to remain silent for a bit. I think I need the time. Hopefully today and for the rest ofthe evening I will get the time I need to rest. I am still distraught about the marketing. I really think I confused transnational and global marketing. No matter, what is done is done. I pray. So today called about help, but I don't know what I could have helped him with. But either way no matter. I made a some what a dark butterfly from eboard meeting, but it needs to be black, but close enough to Hell Butterfly. Then got some carmal and a little pin. Fun fun. Got back and ate some grapes and they were tasty. Also ate a poptart and found a nice little artical and droped it into the drop box. I can feel the muscles in my face or more like cheeks spazing. Not sure what it's from, maybe lack of sleep. Today overall was plesent, good enough. I am surprised that I didn't do taro today, but it saids over all it should be well and for scope it saids to clear my head. I think I do need a refreasher. I should not concern myself with too much. One thing at a time. I still think I could have been more prepared for marketing. I just want to do better than. Is that too much to ask? I am just very tired. I must rest, I'm not like. After the apple thing I need to crash. I'm done for the day.

I don't know if it's the polish or if I did something to it but the nails are cracking. So what I plan tod o is to give it another chance and then decide if it's crapy. Else I just over kill it and use it up quick. So the plan for the evening. After apple, then shower and take some time in there to take care of yourself, then crash. Hmm interesting on a side note red does seem to be more attractive.

So after getting back, talk to for a bit. It wasn't anything bad. It was nice and short. I really like how my desktop looks like now. Cleaner looking and the trees gives off a warm feeling. Besides that, I got some little erends to run tomorrow. Oh I so feel like a ramen, I can smell it shinae was eating, so good smelling. I haven't had a longing like this for a long time. It's the simple things I enjoy. Simple instant noodles. I need to resist the temptation to pick on the face. Be good now, at leat it's smooth. That way I can cover it up still. It's the stuff you can't cover that causes you trouble. I am so tempted to call, but I shall resist.

No comments: