Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Polite

Some random stranger. He has an accent, but it's cute. So nice. Unlike that little punk missing class. But maybe I should sympathisize, but It's not like I didn't try. Can do be an arsehole all wants. I'm tired. I will not ask. If nothing today then forget it and save it. But what about LuLu? I will think about it? Goodness, Rainusm really does looks so snazzie. It's like I wanna look like that to to have his style. It's not like I want him funny thing, it's more like I want to be like him. My idol. Lesbo after all remember? =P

I smell lovespell, it's not like I can't recognize it anywhere. I know that sent anywhere. I'm trying to think if I should call. Just to see if the poison worked in any case lol But either way, I don't need to do anything. But I need to know if I need to fill out that crapy form and reply Lulu, but I still got a few hours to let it faut ha. Ye they were right the video for the better first part was okay, but then they got sloppy. Think they rushed it out. It's so disjointed. But maybe the second half will make it all make sense. Because afterall stories have a funny way of being out of order and we remember it differently. But such a cuties in the first part with the arse wiggle. And it's not like I get along with them all that well. No matter. I leave it in their hands. I can't controll most of it. But if I need to I shall ask. So pretty much nothing. I am going to do everything even without you. I can't decide if I like many platies or just a few. But there's something about having many and fancing the right direction. But aparently someone didn't like so many and changed it. Good old Nickelback. Forever is a very long time. I can barely live with myself. It seems nice but we all have problems and we just exchange one problem for another. I want nothing and I am nothing.

No comments: