Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meeting

For some reason I felt like the test is over. I feel like I can really let it go, yet he's the reason why I do some things. So far it has been a good positive thing. More work than I would usually take on. It has hurt me some, but I shall find a way through it. So like all the others, I think him. He paid me back without having me to nag on him or anything. Kinda generious I have to agree. But after what I have done for him, lets call it even. I owe him nothing after all I do for him. He jokes around quite a bit. It's okay I do too, but there's always some truth to what I way for I would not lie. But we are two different beans. Mean kerng moe hung fook, you can see a person everyday, but if it wasn't meant to be, nothing will ever happen. But I did read something to try to bump or opertunity to run into someone. To make them think it was meant to be.

Okay, I will give it one last try. But it's really the last. I have all but given in. We'll see if I run into him tomorrow. One last chance. It will be God's will. I will not deny him.
But what made me realize how nothing could ever happen is that I am doing it for all the worng reasons. We are just so different. I in general can get a long with anyone because I like everything and yet nothing. Else he's a mess. He really looked like crap today, but in a cute scrubbie way. *sigh* I will get over him like everyone else. There are qualities I admire in him, a new perspective. Someone different than what I am use to. Hopefully I will learn something. Even the job fair I would not have gone if he didn't push it in my direction. I take it as a sign and I will go. And it gives me a chance to dress up for fun ^^ Don't worry be happy and have fun. I hope for the best for him. He's really a good person, a wee bit how to say it... judgmental? But he expects much out of himself and so he does out of others as well. But I can't seem to take it. But I been around others where they don't expect much and I get frustraited with them. Maybe it's time to try something new. But like they say, people like to be around stupid people so they will themselves feel smarter. I think in a way it's true for me. But I still don't want to try that hard. Or at least I say I don't so if I ever fail. I just say I didn't really try when I really did. Did that make any sence?

A picture really does make a difference. It really is pretty. So lovely. I like it. I especially like how the words wrap around the image. So okay maybe I went a little too image happy. Too much image and too little words. next time no more than one image and one bar and that should be more than enough. Else there's just not enough words to keep the whole thing balanced. Either way, I decided to let it all go. I have lost sight of my goal. And I know things can go well if things all go according to plan. The time it takes is not so much of a factor than me just needing to finish. But all will be clear in due time. So you admire him, then start being like him. Keep busy and soon enough you will see what it is that you are to do. Extension or not, I still need to work on the paper. I still need to get it done. Please give me the strength to get me through this. Thanks you. I am better off alone, but I do hate the idea I am getting sick of this lovely song.
Always remember..You should cherish everything even if you don't possess it

No comments: