Friday, October 3, 2008

Hmm..

One of the few days I thought of him the least. But after his voicemail, it's questionalable. Let me try to remember, so no grocery on Saturday, but sure about going to Lulu's shin dig, but want to get a gift together. And what does all that translate to? I really don't know lol But he did sound a bit off today. So not sure what to think of it. He should say what he wants to get her. So this really doesn't help me at all. So frustraiting. But the scope did say today and tomorrow was going to be difficult. So how should I prepare and handle it? It just really doesn't look good for me at all today and tomorrow. Hopefully Sunday will be better. I will know by tomorrow.


To be busy and yet avalible.


Lets try to get things together for tomorrow and I can work on econ and all the others in the morning since it's be a Saturday, there be nice Saturday morning cartoons and I can drop a call to the jerk if he thinks he can call me so last. We'll see, one at a time. It may not feel like anything is getting done, but as progress is slow and steady. I think I need some Braman lectures. It's the indecesion that hinders us. As long as you make a decesion, it can not be worng. Bought a pair of ear rings. It's the same pair. At first I didn't really like it. I wanted a pair just like Yuki, but I didn't remember what color they were. If they were silver or gold. But now I am more content with them.

A change of energy. Change your view.

Aww poor thing is not feeling well. I am too soft on him.

No comments: