Friday, October 24, 2008

Phone Congee

My goodness that was a long night. It kinda reminds me of the times I would stay up with. But this time it's one the phone. I guess like saids kinda lonely or emptyness. Think we all get that sometimes and we just need someone to listen to use sometime. I hope feels better. It's one of thoes things where you talk about everything and yet nothing. It kinda got a little personal, but be careful what you let out. But at this point I really don't care. I want to get some rest. Lulu totally bailed out on me. I'm not sure what that is all about. Pigeon stopped by today and had a talk about the white monk. He's cool with his truck load of dung. Scope pretty much told me to just be nice and friendly. I think I can do that and besides being tired, today has been going pretty well. Got to steal a piece of steak from sim and I was surprised that he did not whine and squeel like he usually does. Watching suspernanny has just reminded me why I don't want to have childern lol. Just watching it makes me tired. Wow this defrag stuff is really slow. Maybe I should just finish it up later. I really do want to move this and to get it all done. It really is like a dream and now it's wolf man time ^^

No comments: