Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Taro

Love: The Lovers
Touchstone: The Moon
Career: Death

-->It's not exactly a trouble-free day today in romantic matters, dear mel… The Moon and the Lovers are working in tandem, creating an atmosphere of discouragement and uncertainty... You are inclined to distrust the good intentions of the people close to you and to question their love. It goes without saying that such feelings are diametrically opposed to creating an atmosphere of happiness and fulfillment... Be on your guard against an onset of the blues! As far as work is concerned, you are expecting a big change, an agreement or a contract perhaps, a promotion, or another important decision … But since this development is currently under the influence of the card of Death and the Moon, it might take a while yet. Unfortunately, there is nothing else you can do but be patient. Trying to accelerate things will only have the opposite effect! So, prove to yourself and to the rest of the world that you can wait.


Freaky isn't it? But then again I feel the same yesterday. I don't know what's worse. it really is starting to drive me crazy. Pacients is truely a virtue. I stilll need to learn it. I did try to jump the gun. It might be a good thing that the fone didn't ring. It's like I already know the answers and events. And yet I hope for something different. I don't want anything now. No more. I will just trust you. John Legend featuring Andre 3000 - Green Light has a very cool funky beat. I just don't want to think about anything right now.


Think I am getting to the point where it's like screw this. He sucks anyways and now it's I don't care. I just want to be the best I can be. I will do this for me now. No longer for him. But since it just kinda came my way, I will go tomorrow for me. For my own information. You should cherish everything even if you don't possess it

No comments: