Thursday, July 8, 2010

Freaking

Friday, June 11, 2010

I feel as though I am getting some cramping. Some piercing pain the other day. Maybe I am just making myself sick at this point. The crussant are dry too. Maybe it's just my mouth. I don't know. Please don't punish me in this way. I am sorry if I have done something wrong. But please don't punish me this way. Am I really that unlucky? I am still freaking. Freaking more than I have before. Can I not want something any more? It's now close to 2 hours past the usual. And how in the world can she get so many ponies? I can not tell anymore if i am feeling the pain from the stress or from the cramping. Is it the same feeling just before an exam? I don't know if sitting here worrying will do any good. I am trying recall the lastest I have been. It has been a year already. I could be the lucky less than 1 in 100 to. Have not had a responce from the other, maybe revealing too much. But it's better to know sooner better than later. But if you are going to be that shallow, then so be it. Right now I am not concerened at all about the others, just about myself for now. I don't know why this happening. Is it because I have casted dout?

Thank the Lord. Now that was a scare. It's didn't appear until around 2:30. Now that was scary. I do feel so uc better, but the fear I think will always be there.

No comments: