Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sorry Doesn't Cut It










Well at least for now it looks like I got it all formated. The spacebar is still rather sticky. I still find myself addicted to makeup. There always seems to be something on sale. I have like all these bumps on the side of me face that I can't get over. They are now starting to burn. I am not sure why they are there or what for. They are sure bothersome.

Oh... I see now, so only gets food for himself and his buddie and leaves me out because I am less of a person right? Great! Men are selfish creatures. You don't get a single serving and expect to share. Can't count on them. You got to look out for yourself. And that's what I am going to do. I do have an issue with unable to hear when others are speaking. It's like what you say? Is my hearing that bad or they are all mumblie? Maybe it is me. I should really keep my hands off my face. It's really not good for it and now it's still bruning. Anyways, so I have given up on this end. Listening to other people's issues makes me sad in a way I don't have the same issues. I mean who wouldn't want to pound this? And I happen to find the one that doesn't. There are other issues besides the ones behind the backdoor. Wonder if I should drop this and let work on the more pressing ones. You just can't assume people will do things right away. I have to go out of my way. I am not sure if painting my nails are a good thing. It is too distracting.

Lets not get soo emotional now. It's not good for your skin either.

No comments: