Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happiness and Peace

I think I but found it for awhile today. At the same time I felt some pain, I think it was the good kind. I feel in a way this evening, it maybe time for some change. I went through a scenario in my head how it could go. It's maybe something I seriously consider playing out. But this is not a movie. Once said, it can not bee taken back.

~Heart Breaker~
I so love Masa's Korean mix 2010. It's so catchy and has really gotten me through the evening. Got to love how he uses my fav HeartBreaker at the beginning to kick it off. I haven't been so excited for such a long time. I miss the feeling.

~Monthly Prayer~
Once again I pray to thy Lord for a smooth start and end. I pray for it to flow like the rivers. I Pray for it to come and go just as peacefully. I hope to find peace and happiness within myself and on my own. Please help me find the way.

No comments: