Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cold

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smoothie at B&N... http://printable.couponfeed.net/uploads/2124402-BN.jpg

The ac sure doesn't like to go off. I can't tell with the ham sandwich if it's the olive oil mayo or the bread that's funny tasting. But I figure I should make potato salad and then I can get rid of a good chunck of mayo. I am thinking to be like Jer and have a salad bowl prepared and already mixed? But I fear it will get too soft. I still need to think of a way around it. I think I should just bring in a bowl of salad each time instead of a bag. I found myself suddenly thinking of food today. I miss the old mayo. I want to make more nunu again I think part of it is because last time I didn't really have any.

~Cause for Concern?~
Not like I'm being paid anyways. But should I be concerned that there are resumes? It's not a good sign is it? I should keep an better eye on the printer that's all. If it's what I think it is. Two can't be the only ones. There has to be more to come. I need to find out what's going on. It will still be hard to tell.

No comments: