Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nagindra

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

For some reason, that name poped into my head. Try so hard to get nothing in return. I shouldn't expect anything anyways. I think the hairspray has caused the bump. I need to not spray it directly on my hair. The convos does pass the time more quickly, but for how long? I wonder how wrong this is? At the same time I do not care. I feel like eating chips, but there are none in the proxsimity. Maybe tomorrow after work. My undies are sure tight and warm.

Day does sure go by quicky. The chatting does help pass the time by, but most is boring convo. Really I have to be in the mood to entertain. I really have a longing for salad. Today was more or less a day that was just a freebie. Maybe tomorrow I can be more thinky and be more productive. I do worry a smudge about all this, but today, just brought up some things I am bitter about and then I just don't care. I just want to do the things I want to and take care of things on my end and on my own.

No comments: