Thursday, July 8, 2010

Work

Monday, June 21, 2010

So today was maybe the first of ever actually working on something. Or at least I got something to do mroe or less now. Not sure how much to write, but I should start on something. I didn't really eat much today. Not really sure why. I do want to eat, but I think more or less a little too antsy on eating in public and I an feeling fat anyway. I don't really want to rest, I want to get some things done and feel productive. I feel the ever so more disapointment. But at least I feel more like eating, but I am not sure if I should bring my greenies home so I can eat it too. Or I should just buy some more. Keep things simple my dear. Don't make things hard on yourself. Though I do feel like fried chicken and potato salad. I need to get some to check to see what kind of cheese I got first before I stock up on it. I hope I have more time later to look over some things and write some more about this weekend and all the foodie plans of things I want to eat.

No comments: