Thursday, July 8, 2010

Go to Hell

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ye, that pretty much sums it up.

Oh great, pig heads. So I am stuck here for the later 2 hours of the day dragging on and on. Though I did find a coupon to use on a pizza on a place I do not know where it is. I am sire is tired and lots on mind. As much as I like to dout, is really everywhere. Know does try to take care of me. Things of late doesn't seem to be going well. I can't really put my finger on it. I figure things be getting worse before they they better. I see an invetable end. More self dout and self loathing. At least today a good portion of the day was passed by some busy monkey work. And what do to with the rest of the day? I didn't have much time to write anything. I should try not stay away from that kind of negative readings, but books just seem unrealistic. Try to find something to pass the time by with and think about more positive things and things that are really going on and not just what's in my head. Not that it's always wrong, just tiring.

~Uncertainity~
So many things uncertain this weekend. But what is it I want to do? I did try to fix the farming thing, but to no a due. I am not sure what I am waiting for. It's never what I want is it? Maybe it's just the fustration. Maybe it's just how things seems different for me. A good part of me is ready and has already accepted it and wants nothing more. Another part want to just cut all ties. Another part just wants to be set free. A part of me wants to go home and snother part saids why go home? I still need to list things I want to do. I'll just be here for a bit today and realize a fantasy.

-Wrap Zon
-Ear Ring
-Put Cloths away
-Bring out new Cloths
-Floss

Think that's good enough for now.

No comments: