Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The View

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Although writing in here makes it easier to look at the topics and in general easier to look at, the blog makes it easier to look at everything at the same time. So I am not really sure where I want to put things. I guess I can do a little of both. Good God, they ate it all! WTF. And then something caught my eye. I got a feeling I really should really be clearing out.

Schedueling..http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/csr/1856636942.html

Support is about 550 for 3. So about 200 for each. Is that really enough? So because of this ordeal I once again lose my appatite. But looking at Smashburger does make me want one. Not sure if it's the right time though. Yesterday was tough was well to when things were going do well at the begining. Maybe this isn't the thing for me. So who knows, Lord knows. At the start of service, I was well and perky and then I got distracted. It wasn't a good thing. I really can't be bothered. It's really hard to say. At the same time, I lie aspects of this, but the same time I feel like I am learning nothing for the most part.

Sooner better than later right? Turns out the impending doom was today. Just the thought of it is making my stomach turn. Not like I am too bothered by it. She reminds me of someone that walks with like a crutch. Had the same chest and same grey shirt. I can't reacall what part of school she is from. It's always the good at faking nice people. Even Barb is like that. So many people are good at it. How to get better.

No comments: