Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birth by Sleep

Thursday, July 1, 2010

~Peeved~
I think I will still be like this tomorrow. But it's interesting how someone would go behind my back to take some initiative. Like I said, it's never a good idea to work with people you know. If something goes wrong, who is to blame? The one that suggested it? It's not worth putting your arse on the line. I will come up with a story. Today people seem to be shiting on me for whatever reason. Maybe things are not what they seem. It could be just in my head and my own interpertation. It's a very familar feeling. It's the same issue that keeps coming up. Not sure when it won't be an issue anymore. I don't want to go into specifics because I don't want to think about it. People are greedy. They are driven by money. I am not like them. The longer I am there, the more dark side I see. The irresponsibility. Maybe there is a good reason, but I think it's fair to at leave give an reason or to tell someone, hey, I don't have anything for you yet and keep them update instead of not answering calls and missing appointments. There is little to no respect and consideration to the other people. I see it with Marleen and Ryan. It really pisses me when I see this. I see it with me as well. Just string you along. They want it out of me? Not so easily.

Daily Planetary Overview
The Moon in Pisces is sextile Pluto and opposite Mars today. You may experience anger or challenges from others, but this can be a healing experience if you look for a deeper meaning. Spiritually, there are many opportunities for growth and renewal now if you can stay open and flexible.

Not looking forward to the morning... Either way, will have to go through it. I need to work on updating that blog in the morning.

No comments: