Thursday, July 8, 2010

Enrique Miguel Iglesias

Thursday, June 24, 2010

~Gorgious~
His name is perfect. Even his middle name. I wonder if they make it that way to sound more appealing? I am still bitter about how changed things for no apparent reason. Not like it was time to change. Has to be hiding something. I so need to remember to save the pict of the woodchuck. He is too adorable. I am hearing stories from pigeon and I don't like what I hear. It's not a good sign. Seems like it's all talk just to get your money. All talk and no action. It's just enough to maintain your attention. Some fellas are persistant aren't they? The attention is nice. The sandmach was nice but something about it is bothering my toung. maybe some chips will help? Not really sure. I just had an apple. It was tasty, but I think it left me wanting more. The chips are rather crunchy. I should have more time today to actually get a thing or two done so I better start listing.

-Move Car Picts
-Vac Carpet
-Plant Catnip
-Plant flowers
-

~Apples~
The toung does feel better after the apple, yay apple. I am not sure why the chips I have, a good portion of them are folded. Today the passed by fairly well. Nothing too painful. The comp fixed up fairly well, mostly thanks to the brother weather I want to admit it or not.

~Takako~
This week was the first in a long time I have communicated to her. I will assume she is still living at home and ask how the brother is. I am tempted to eat more chips, but I should resist. Where hse is at in life reminded me a lot of myself. I wonder if I should prepare for more to come. I know how she feels. It's a familar feeling. I do hope she does well pray that she finds her way.

~Deadend~
So today I made a realization that this job maybe not going anywhere, but I think I am okay with it. I will find a way to make it out of this alright. I always knew there was a chance, but I am more fearful now. So far, I have been lucky, I do thank the Lord for that and pray that everyone continues to protect me in more ways than one. Maybe it was a reminder. I will take it seriously. I need to work on being a better actor. I need to be better at pertending. Do not be the victim, even if you are, do not act like you are. Find ways to use them. Make them useful to you. Do not be modest.

No comments: