Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Notice

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Morning!

I just wanted to follow up with our meeting yesterday. I have a few additional questions.

1. How much does our service cost and how will I know on each deal how much I am making in commission?
Will this be paid per deal or by units?
2. When can I expect a formal offer letter? I am very excited to give notice, but I want to be sure to be professional with a two week notice, which means I would need to give notice today.


I am working on some picture for the ad space. I will let you know by the end of day today if I can find anything.
Also, I am working on a list of buzz words for the ad space.

I sent an email to our HR department to get a detailed account of my health insurance information.

Here are the dates of trips I have planned that I will need time off for:
-August 19th and 20th
-September 16th and 17th


Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

--
Malia Maley

~Backstabing Weasles~
Aren't they all? I thought for a min how I could help with the back, but then again not. Sidedsma always had a fairly nice voice, Should have known it was him on the phone. But either way, I am back on the not caring route and tired of waiting. I don't seem to be longing for answers anymore. I just don't to care anymore. I can feel myself getting back into this bitter groove. I am starting to wonder if this is the same Tom they keep refferring to that I met? I need to work on getting my act togather first. I shouldn't think too much about the impending doom. It will just distract me from my game. How igrance is really bliss. If I didn't know any of this, how I could just go on day to day. Because I know, I have this knot at the pit of my stomach. The stress is eating away at me. I am starting to feel this isn't right and it isn't going to go anywhere. Met some interesting people and some minor things here and there. Else, nothing too stimulating. The most stimulating has been chasing them hamsters around.

M&M everyday... http://www.mms.com/us/couponsweepstakes/

This just plain sucks, but I got to make the best of my situation. I need to get that res all updated first. And gosh darn it off the phone already.

The things that need to be done..

-Feed fish
-Clear out cabinet
-

No comments: