Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coincidence

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I just noticed this last night when it just happen to be the day becomes unattached and it also happens on this end as well. Does it mean anything? Or is it a sign? An interesting turn of events it sure it. It does make things more complicated and there's a greater risk. Not like there wasn't enough of it before.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100630112626AAgXyID

~Look me in the Eye Ball, I love the way you lie~

I need to really change pants, there's a for sure thing to do. It's getting rather flakey. I also need to be more careful at what I pick at. Try ot be nice. Hmm who knew that just adjusting the chair could be so much fun? I thought I maybe too light to, but it turns out that you need to sit on it. Yet I was just reading an article that you shouldn't sit on it. I still feel the need regardless. I feel kind of tired today. Could be the late night, it could be the trauma. Yet none of it matters, I still got to keep going.

-Put cloths away
-

It may not seem much, but anything is sure better than nothing. Plus I got to haul arse in the morning to pester some people. Else, I don't think there's much to do as I can think of now besides some minor things that can wait. Else just try to organize cloths and toss some for now.

No comments: