Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miss

Friday, June 18, 2010

It really is a scary feeling. I am starting to more or less playing it out in my head. And it really is getting scary at this point where I can almost see it becoming more and more real. I try not to think about it and rather think of ways to make my hair better. So it seems like the spray stuff works to get out tangles, but you I something more creamy and heavy for the dryness. I used the green stuff this morning and it's for now keeping it being freezy and weighing it down. If and when they give me something to do, time does seem to pass by a smudge faster. It's Friday after all. I really am trying to stay away from the word but as much as I can. I do use it a wee too much.

Not sure if looking back was such a hot idea. There were somethings I had forgotten and not only the reasons for resentment, but also why it was possible. But I got other things to think about and to plan for. I got carpet to vac, but I think I can still do it tomorrow. And then I want to at least vac the hard floor if it hasn't been because it's really bugging me. We still got so much left over to deal with. I will try to clear it out and rearrange it the best I can.

No comments: