Thursday, July 8, 2010

Everything Be Alright

Wednesday, July, 7 2010

~Sneaky~
They sure have a way of sneaking in the subject in. Too salty anyways. It wasn't that bad, yet it wasn't the pasta I was craving for. Many things to do today I think. I'll start listing them off.

-Bring pizza along
-Phish meds
-Reflect weekend
-File nails
-Paint nail
-Refil Skittles


I kind of want to find some yellow nail polish. I am sure that idea will pass. Today the Boston pizza is not sitting well with me. I don't feel like eating anything else. I will be taking back my fair share. I also want to go grab a drink, but I don't have time. I can do that tomorrow. I need to remember to bring the biscots to chon goon as well since none is us really eats them. Is there anything else? There are many things to worry about as the time comes near. I am still struggling if I should go pick or not. I don't think another evening will kill them. Oh I forget to feed them in the morning the good food. Craps. And once again, feeding them a few hours later can't hurt much either. I wish I knew what was going on with them. I don't want to offend them, but not like I am being paid anyways. It's not what was promised to me.

No comments: