Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Search

Thursday, July 15, 2010

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/edu/1840133307.html

It's a good time to find something I actually love to do. I love to talk to people and blah blah all day if they wanted to. What are my chances of getting an education job? One thing I am going to miss is Tom, said I was fast and effecient. Which is a good thing and makes me feel better about myself. Good old Tom, litterally, even smells like one, but he's sweet. I wouldn't mind working for him. I am a little bumed about everything but at the same time ever so optimistic.

Scope:
Daily Planetary Overview
The Moon in Virgo conjuncts Mars today, influencing everyone to focus your attention on anything that feels cluttered and messy. Now is the time to clean, organize, and clear away emotional, mental, or physical clutter that may be standing in your way and preventing you from moving forward.

Your Horoscope - Today, July. 15, 2010
You are in need of a mental health day, mel, so why not take it today? You can still check your phone and e-mail messages in order to avoid any guilt about slacking off completely. Meanwhile, you can bring that new box of chocolates into bed with you. You delight in the decadence. This is just what your poor beaten down soul needed!

!Just going to stand there and watch me burn!

Suspecious, hiding in the office.

Thomas D. Johnson
Vice President, Construction Lending


21500 Highway 7
Greenwood, MN 55331
(952) 653-0606 (Office)
(952) 653-0617 (Direct)
(952) 470-3933 (Fax)

No comments: