Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tummie

So the tummie isn't feeling very well today and I haven't been blogging or anything for the weekend. I been very frustraited about my skin this week, but it seems to have gotten better. Now only if I wasn't so oilie. I been stressing about not getting things done and I paralizes me to the point where I can't do it anymore. I know I am freaking out and I fear the failure. But fir sure at this rate I will fail if I don't do anything about it. I am in pain. I want to do something but I feel and fear it maybe too late and I am so tired. I know it's the stress that is tiring me out. I still have econ to do and I haven't even done it yet. I feel like I should skip this assingment. But I also have work to do on finding answers for previous mgmt test. I was slightly bothered by cu goong. No comment on the scope today ^^ I got issues. But nothing I can't handle. I want to take some time to think.

Stupid boys. Got a call from the arse today. But I don't think it was meant to be, by the time I heard the phone it was because it was a missed call. Do I don't know, maybe he hung up after the first ring and changed his mind. I was right there, don't know how I could miss it. But then agian it wasn't the first time. Also missed jerks call to but it's not like I didn't try, just wasn't meant to be. Don't try to controll anything. Things will be as they should be. Things have been unsetteling. I am not sure why, Things have not been going so well. Somethings you just have to take care of yourself. Hopefully as long as I try, things will be better.

No comments: