Monday, November 3, 2008

Mirotic

Ha lets talk about my new obsession. It's really starting to catch on like a virus or a bug. Infection I tell ya. They are really smooth and if that's really them singing live then they are very good at what they do. We'll see how long this last. I really do admire them, think I can be cool like that? hehe working on it. For now I gotta work on what I need to do or at least plan it out so I don't end up staying up all night and day working on this.

And omg Ashely, the one from UMD and really liked King Author, omg.. she really has ballooned up. What the heck. It's hard to say what happened. And that suddenly reminds me of Nikki, wonder how she is doing. But for the life of me I can't remember her last name. Oh well who knows maybe it will come to me. Omg I love this song. Okay so now it doens't help that my back is starting to hurt now. But soon it be all over, but I want to get at least the concept down so the rest of the time will be pure memorization and recognition. But the math part I need to understand it above anything else. So the phone issue. Well either tomorrow I figure out something is deathly worng, or I chew him out lol So either way it's going to be fine. Rain has such a boyish look this time around. It's the boyish haircut. Either way, strive to be like them. Oh well I do kinda feel better that I did finish phill, but not disguession. So maybe I should finish that up first. Or now. Oh ick lolz bump into a fuglie pict of oh ickies, it's a sign to get off lol But anyways, got some what disgussion finished or at least done for today. Just so fuglie and that's not only the wrose part, even more fuglie inside and out. Funny enough ice_is_hot is not that bad from that angle. Oh dear I don't like what it has to say about tomorrow how I won't get much done.

Anyways I got a feeling won't be showing up for class. After all this isn't a class that's worth showing up for. Either way I don't have time this week to play note taker. At least not till after wednessday aka doomsday. Well seee how far I get. I don't like what I am doing, but so many things right now are bothering me especially not getting econ done. I want to try to dance like DBSK, thoes moves it is possible to follow along since they do so many live shows.


For now lets try to get some rest just like oh my goodness XD Get some rest self, no one will take care of you so you must take care of yourself and give yourself what you need at the same time punish yourself, to teach and train. I have been dealing with him much better now days. If it's anything important, there are ways, it all depends on how badly you want it. So one more time and it's time to go. They are just nice to look at and to play with. Anything else will just cause you to stry from the path. I have already strayed, so I need to get back on track my dear.

Phone I will see if it's a sign or maybe there really is a problem. I haven't been here for this long in a long time. I am just troubled today. Hopefully things be better in the morning, sleep well.

No comments: