Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm so Sorry but I Love You

..but I love you more..

Manglish really is the same as Singlish. Really so does sound like em. It's freaky and made me think of em. And then I come across Big Bang - Lies. Presentation is not too much of a concern. It will all be over before I know it as long as I got some of the enouncation figured out. If I knew better I should have switched it, I mean fliped the slides around. But there's no learning in doing anything easy. But was it him or was it someone else? Well from what Palacco saids, he said it was someone else. But he seemed confused. Even if it was him, it wouldn't matter. He seems alright. Acceptable. As long as he does his own part. Maybe it's time for me to visit Malaysia? keke. And Seven it so yummies too. No matter, focus. Now to decide to help or not. I should go check it out anyways.

No comments: