Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Peace and Happiness

How free you are when you lose things. The delusion of control. omg the other day I was all delusional and there it is again. her hair is nice. I was something like that. A work in progress. A reflection of what has concurred today. I think I scrwed up my assignment. I am sure I have to process correct, but the numbers are not churning out properly. Besides that, looking at econ freaks me out. But I will have to look at it either way and just try before I end up kicking myself later. I found some colorful construction paper today. I am not sure where it's from. It was laying (ha see one of my blogs were actually useful =P) on the edge of the recyling bin. So colorful, so nice, so simple. I like it. reminds me of simplier times. I think things are really that simple, it's just everyone is making things out to be more complicated than they are. It's a perception that easy and simple things are not worth doing. It's only the ... and my train of thought was disturbed by an email from someone that was no help at all. But I welcome all and any kind of help. You know this is one of thoes times that I can worry all I want and think all I want and yet I can't do anything. I can only wait for the situation to change. It's always changing. Wait till the time is right.

So I am going to be busy sending email tonite. I just noticed that I don't get any emails on the school email. It's finny. Maybe they got a really good filter. Relax and sit and not try so dam hard to change the world and let it be. I will trust them. I am looking and econ and I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

No comments: