Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lay and Lie

I really do need an angel like him to save me XD
So I read an interesting artical on the words Lie and Lay. From my understanding, if there's an object, then you can Lay it down like Lay and egg. But the action itself you can Lie down, or Lie in the sun. Sure it sounds simple enough. Now it's only a question how long can I remember it. And what else, so I read my scopre for tomorrow and it's pretty much telling me to do this presentation. But I am feeling a bit weezie about it. Who am I doing this for? Who am I trying to impress? For awhile I thought it might be for him. But on second thought it's for prof and for myself in a way. But the fear of screwing this up crept up on me. Even if I did, sure no one will really say anything. We shall see how this works out. It just accured to me that Jermy has a malay restraunt. And hmm what else. I need to mainly get econ HW donw tomorrow for the most part.

No comments: