Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stay Hungry

There has been come calm but at the same time some anxious restlessness. Overall yesterday's field trip to the ball game had amazing weather but it was as expected and disappointing. Starting to come more to terms with it and feel more annoyance than endearing. I guess like Cindy, it's bocause you are not around kids often you have more pacients for it but to everyone else it's just annoying. And today was sure annoying. Usually in small doses it's endearing and even adorable but my lord in and hour meeting I swear at least 5 times some moose related Canadian banter. You might as well move up there geez. Over time, I will discover more reasons why you are not the same. Reminds me of Reginas robin. May look the same and but it's not the same person.

Darn noise chicken ended up giving away two teas because she noise away into my business and felt bad for not sharing and then felt bad for not including mom chicken. Oh well, just another way to use things up. Not sure if I will get any points for it. Won't know until you try.

Today was originally anxious over the tax update 17b meeting and how well or lack of understanding of it, but I think it didn't go too bad. Today was really slow. Had not had one in a long time. Not sure how useful I am when there are no projects to work on now. Feeling more insecure than ever now. Maybe it's a sign to refocus since everything is slowing down and may not have the restraint as an excus anymore. What's your excuse now?

No comments: