Friday, June 16, 2017

Squelch

A sudden realization that muses interests in the events maybe just to get credits for certification, not really anything beyond that. I'm reminded of that from demanding chick and red chick when they asked for a copy of the source and course for credits. It makes sense. Aug getting sucked into the whirlwind of what is possible I create in my head. Use to do so long ago. Not sure if it helped or not but if I can do it with other things. It's like the universe is trying to give me a chance to reach out to try when I thought it would not happen. It's a sign to try. 

The rest of the day was sapose to be slow but at least got some reading in on networking or more like how to connect with people. Approach it as how can I help you, not keeping score, touch, be generous. 

No comments: