Thursday, June 15, 2017

Natural causes

Maybe hide in the basement or in the car under a tree? I think I need me own space. Maybe just go to the library. But this time I got my own toys. Trying something different. Listening to something new, trying something new, reading something different, a combination of the old a different to come up with something new since the old wasn't working anymore.

There really is nothing there. In my mind I'm still longing but it's never as good. Still moments of fluttering like you give a damn. Only care enough to get what you want.

So far not natural causes and no vacancy who knew from one republic which is pretty catchy. At the moment it's what I needed to hear as there is no room right now for other distractions right now. Been spending too much time thinking and dwelling. It's time to take some steps if only just tiny ones. Continue to work on the look you want to achieve. Who you aspire to be like. Always liked the look of a suite. Watching that Korean snl was really cringy but if so fun. It's not something that really happens but a part of you want but only coming from the one you want?

Getting a little resentful over doing what others want and trying to please them. It's so tiring. I can feel myself think oh how to appease you. It's like you spend all this time walking on egg shells. I got a feeling a trip would just be terrible. The clash in personality and different expectations. Trying not to take anyone or anything too seriously. I'm trying to force myself to get something's done but all the whole advoiding others things. It's not like busy or uncomfortable, just avoiding the truth, advoiding the pain and disappointment. Anticipating the other shoe to drop. I think that's the right way to use it. You trouble yourself all for what? Comes back down to motivation.

Part of me is really surprised that muse just ditched the rest of the day. Makes me wonder why I'm still here. Maybe I should do the same.


No comments: