Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Learning

it's not as hard as it seems
you can do more than you think you can
 learn like you're teaching,

 it's mostly what I have though about learning. Never learned how to learn. The images use to be vivid. I don't know if it's I don't use it as often anymore that images are not as vivid anymore. Clearing the mind by clearing the environment. 

Learning how to learn
Train your memory
Trained memory

Motivation: not if you can but if you want to
I feel I'm lacking in this aspect, not want anything badly enough. 
Reasons reep results 
Observation: Ants: auto negative thoughts, show you care, listen vs waiting your turn to reply

Oh gawd, we are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with. 

Wha avg CEO reads 4 to 5 books a month?
Reading is the fastest way to get experience. 

What you practice on private you get rewarded in public. 

No comments: