Friday, June 30, 2017

Lean In

Was hoping for a fat moe kind of day but I think I am feeling agitated for some reason. I can see muse is definitely can be fun. Especially I can see red chicken really having fun. I can see the amusement and mass appeal. Because of this, I think my fondness has been dampened. Try not to be so easily moved. Try to have other things to look forward to besides the fleeting moments. But we all live for one moment at a time and on to the next moment.

The lean in book I'm almost done. I didn't want to finish it yesterday but it was not a Resave to topic. I did get one thing out of it and it's to not start to prepare and make decesioms like you were already at the moment when you are not. Still have a whole year to make progress before you need to pull out. Until then, you can still make choices that  makes  progress. So don't hold yourself back for something that may happen. We spend too much time preparing for it and then are upset when your career is not up to par. Been g chick has really made strides in her work. Not sure how she did it. It out of everyone, she has done the best. She's good at connecting you with the people and resources you need and pushing off anything that's not yours or someone else's responsibility. Who needs to do their job.

Don't feel like got much done today. Just riddled in axanties today. Not sure where it's stemming from as I try to shift my focus. I feel like I want a chalupa. Have an hanckoring for Mexican food for some reason. Maybe I'm distracted from the hunger. Maybe I do need to eat. 

No comments: