Friday, June 9, 2017

Cold

Although it's hot outside, it's cold here today figuratively and literally. I should work out to warm up. I really can't be here waiting so long or even ever. Getting cold waiting. Getting weak waiting. Today feel as though I lost my head at times to tree frogs and geese. Just when you feel like it opening up you get shit down. That mem with Wonder Woman realizing and the utter disappointment is all too real. Watching muse going through tickets only make me feel more useless and reminded me what I need to work on. If nothing more but to organize so when there is something to work on I can get on top of it. But overall these past two days especially has been really slow. My mind is starting to wander too far. I don't want to fight it too much, a little fun can't hurt and maybe even healthy. But just don't stay there for too long. Too much of anything can become a bad thing.

Gawd, why so freaking cold. Work out and get warm. Go out and get warm. And now back to cold again. Really can't go anywhere without a sweater. Feels no as though I have too much time but maybe it's meant to help me in some way. Still need to work on clearing things out. Part of me doesn't want to bother but I should just to get it over with.

Rather bloated at this point. What are the chances the place I was thinking about now it also happens to be the same place they suggest eating at? Out of all the places it's the place I was thinking about? Makes you wonder about what you think about happens. Projecting your thoughts to the universe. At this point just want the muse to not hate me. That's all I can ask for now. How knows if muse be around much longer or even if I would be around much longer. Can only take it one day at a time. 

No comments: