Thursday, June 8, 2017

Seperation

 Listening to a podcast on focus and produivity. Talks about a separate place and mood for different tasks. I think I can use the car for something. I find myself listening to the same music more and feel recently that everything is starting to blend in. I should go back to differentiate it more.

So the last time I was here eating soup at Hy-Vee was accounting exam which I don't even think I did that well on even. I figure there was a reason the soup of tortaline was so full was because the noodles were all broken and it's not bad but also not that good. Realativly not as salty as some of the other soups. Things don't quite go the ways it seems too. With the closing of Chon goon, feels no more poor than ever and the idea of muse separations and assholes, was slightly disappointed even through we may not be referencing the same object. Maybe this is more like depression soup. At least I held back on getting a bigger one. I could feel myself wanting to get the better value but held back. But there was barely enough whole pieces to fill the small bowl let alone the big one.

Today at work it was so slow that I was cramping. I could have used that time to work on my own activities or to work on the painfully manually query catalogue. I guess there's always Friday. But I'm lacking in motivation now that all my projects are being axed. Feeling like I'm next. Even if I'm still here, worry about which side I may end up on. I sapose if I end up on the good side my life be easier and if the bad side a better chance to be better maybe. Then again it doesn't work out how it plays out in my head. Continue to organize your own craps. There's not shortage of folders and files to organize and to backup.

Not sure what's going on with the eyes but they are either dry or burning as I begin to dispose the muse more and more. Just keeping in mind that I will throw you under the bus if you get in my way. Sweet chick been complaining about red chick. Not sure if I should bring up anything but we'll see in time.

I realize awhile back muse remindse of other beloved characters. So the idea of an real one can be flattering and disappointing. Knowing that it won't last and be likely seperates makes me feel more lost than ever. The impending changes impacting me in a negative way usually. Who knows what you be doing what where. Not concerned about my profile. Not like I need the attention. In less than 2 months it be a year here. How quickly time flys. So much has happened during that time. So spoiled. The idea of it all going away makes me think how I will adjust. Good and or indifferent, none lasts forever. Change is always around the corner. To break the hold you have on me. No one is looking for me as you would not like what you find.

Think I do have a muse for the fitting well dresses reguardless. Black on black is a thing. 

No comments: