Monday, June 26, 2017

Layers of this interesting over the boringness

Let's get back to a pattern of focus. There's so many aspects of myself I should study up on myself. Most I think i think I know, just don't not know what to call it. Poor thing. Poor you. No one will feel bad for you.

So today wasn't bad. Remained fairly focused. Philomena doesn't need anyone. You just need to get my craps don't. Just want what I need to get my job done. I got my own fish to fry to let my mind wander. There really hasn't been any signs of anything. It's all in my head. How embarrassing to faulter. What was interesting from some reasearch was Sam has a phd in engineering good lord. Suddenly is more attractive. You really don't know the story behind it. Is this preventing me from taking steps in the direction I want to go in? Is this to the point where it's getting unhealthy. Like dr phill said, it's only bad if it's preventing you from functioning. At times the pain is debilitating. I need to refocus my attention. You really do break me down and build me up all to break me down again. Can only believe in the pain of nothing else.

It has taken almost a year but I'm starting to feel like I know what I am doing. I don't recall how I completed some of the forms in the past. I don't recall putting or filling out any of it in. I do feel I am my own worse enemy. When I focus on things I should not and get derailed. That's when it gets Rather bad and too much screen time throws me off wack. I feel if I got some air I would get better but I don't. I worry and dwell. Just pick something you want to work on and work on it and not worry what you should do. Do what you want not because you have to. Put yourself first because you still get punched for trying to put others before you. 

No comments: