Monday, June 5, 2017

Unfinished Business

In general I am left alone. Reason I say this because today is because I waited too long to get back into the grind of school and not studying for cpp. Grind away. I read the first chapter of the book lu have me and its my bad, but nothing unexpected. Also steward reading an arrival on business ethics. It's not a bad arrival but I feel like I'm moving in the opposite direction as the arrival that I thought this was a more cooperative loyalty valuing market and I now feel it's a dog eat dog every man for itself world. I know what it's tell By me and what it should be, but I feel I would not get anywhere with being loyal and friendly. I try to be friendly and I get nothing. So why not mak no effort to be friendly and still get nothing. At least not so much wasted efforts.

This weekend was rough. Try to sum it up quickly in a few sentences drained my tear jar in front of lu, posted Chon goon closing and got slammed and worked butt off. Didn't plan accordingly for reading arrivals for class. Will do better. Had convo with pigeon toes and what he's been up to is what I suspected in channels my chrisma and projecting yourself on to others. That's nothing new. Glad he's having fun, just don't catch any crabs.

Butt tired today. Trying to take naps and frnkntwa. Had soda amd ice cream and it didn't seem tthat help. Today was bird banding day and had cheapie ice cream. I'm reminded that you are not even a friend. I'm reminded of the utter disappointment. You are what I make you to be.

Hopefully class tomorrow is not so terrible and I get through it in one piece.

No comments: