Monday, June 12, 2017

Focus

Again not much going on but since it's a salary week I guess I better get ready. It will come sooner rather than later. I maybe not gett No the signs I'm want but I am sure getting some hits of other things going on. Got so many bottles open now when I should focus on using one at a time. I don't know if any of the primer is useful or not, but sure easier to put on gave the liquid to powder foundation since don't have to use a sponge.

So it was the first weekend of Chon goonless, it's rather odd. But as I expected, didn't really do much or was productive. Trying to think of things to do with what I got. Trying to keep and let things go at the same time.

Can trying making noodle soup either the American or Asian kind or both. Think we got most of what we need. Also what to do with all the cream cheese. Been looking danish recipes.

Maybe I should take this as a sign that I should complete the cpp application and get ready for class as the slow season hits. I don't know how fall will look but assuming will have an better idea of what is going on at that point can always drop classes. It's just harder to add classes.

Today over all pretty slow but overall emotional is pretty stable. The idea of looking and planning ahead it quite dreadful. But you gotta use what you have as who knows how long you will have it. So use the laptop for what you need to get you craps done and to prepare. It's never as bad as you imagin or is it ever as good.

Maybe I should really be taking in the signs that this semester really should be and is easier and can fit in cpp and also the slowness at work as well is like all happening at the same time to try to tell me something? Is it a sign? Is it luck or chance? I feel like this is my last chance to get this done. After talking to class mates on the lack of work for the class, makes me think how I should be able to do this. Again things are not as it seems. They are not as they appear. Maybe all this delaying of peoplesoft training is for the better. May not be using it much longer though it seems like it's far away. Class topic today was over looming death and questioning if I am doing what I want to do. Not sure what the answer is. Not sure if I will ever get an answer. Can only pray for things as they should be and for strength to endure the challenges to fulfill your plan.

Pain you break me down and build me up

No buds and been a gloomy day like my outlook on my situation. For a moment you thought it be good to have them around but again doesn't play out that way. How do I decide things if I can't play it through correctly in my mind? If I can come to the correct or accurate conclusion? How do I decide anything? Maybe I need to think of things differently. Hence the reason for the podcasts to retune my mind. And the reading. 

No comments: