Sunday, July 2, 2017

Summertime Saddness

It's hard to say what you want without sounding mean or being too passive and not getting what you want. But today I'm so afraid to eat. I'm effected to greatly by others comments. I just don't like the attention for this particular area. I'm not sure how to get over the judgement. There are a few things I want to do this weekend. Some fun and others not so much. Chew on this one piece at a time.

I shouldn't hours question as now I just have forgotten one. I swear there was three  questions. What was the other one? Maybe looking over my craps something will speak to me. Goose seems to have taken a liking to the new accountant. The one that left was also an accountant. Maybe there is an pattern. Let's just send it all off and see what happens. At least it's not in your court anymore. Just push it off and leave it be. The first stall is so popular. Now I know. I'm really no different. Try to take notice of your own behaviors and what others are doing and reacting.

Looking back the few months already it seems stilly already. I tried fighting it and just lettIng it be. It really can be all consuming. Writing is said to be able to help. I sure hope it does. Looking even further back ten years it seems even more silly. How things could be different if I focused on the self more. Someone needs more fiber. Crap. Was my call at noon? A slight moment that I felt like Channing the time of it, but I stop myself of this habit of running away and putting things off when you should face it and get it over with.

So the call wasn't so bad. A little longer than I wanted but I got through it. Anyways, since reading the lean in book and someone being passive aggressive I'm a little irked. Just say that you rather do other things. Let's just be up front. Don't owe anyone anything. Can't believe it's almost 2 already. So much to do.

Lush Life

It was a crush
But i couldn't get enough
It was a rush
But I gave it up

It was a crush
Now I might have to give it up
But that's all it was
So I have it up


No comments: