Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the Money

Cake sure looks nice. So yesterday Boris was droped off. Like I expected, he's shy and does his own thing. It will be alright. I guess I been on all day yesterday and to a due nothing. Not bitter really. I mean I am more conceren like in the past once not around and you just trust but it turned out to be something else.

More rantings~
I finally got what was bothering me. Plucked that silly hair out from my arm. Feel much better. Funny how can be on but not around. But it's not like a need, but would like it to be an option. I just want to know so I can move on and not waste time. But I guess you never know if you don't through it. But 2:30pm, 3:30pm?? Is that not nuts? What in God's name would you be doing at that time of day? I know there were mentions of late owl relatives. But still.. It's rather oddish. But whatever is going on it really doesn't matter. At the end of the day, just want you to be happy. Hopefully not at the expense of mine, so I will try to protect myself by letting go and provide nothing but loving kindness.

~Reflections~
There's apart that want to reflect behavior. But is that really the best way? Especailly if you know it's in ill will, but at the same time you protect yourself. Especially if been around all day in a due and you think you can just swoop in and be still waiting there for you? It reminds me of that scene from the chinese show last week with the tree and at the end turns to the one that has always been there.

~Bitterness~
(bet calling/talking to the bf or gf) But either way if it makes you happy then so be it. Doesn't mean I have to take it or at the expense of my own happiness. Because after all, the most important person of all is meself. Can never forget about on self. Do not lose one self. But one this I did lose was that list I had of the things I had to do. What ever happend to them buttet points? But time for class, shall continue this soon. Funny how Barb didn't show up today..

~Brighter Cide~

No comments: