Monday, June 22, 2009

Stories

I guess been busy, but I guess it all depends on if there's a story to it or not. I guess it was nice to be able to finally talk for a bit. The heat sure isn't helping today. Wonder when they coming to get the pup? Not like she's bothering me or anything, but I am still ancious. I don't work well this way. I shall continue this in a bit after I find a way to cool down. It's also a funny thing how pops on and off. I know the net isn't very well and sure plenty of things need to be done and people to talk to. Try to be understanding.

I am really way too ancious to do anything. Is it because I worry it be at 10 and that's what I get? Does it really take that long to drive up here? Really am too warm and bloated. It's funny watching Sadie play with her werid little red tube thing. Funny how she can amuse herself so well.


And there she goes. Been set free for a bit. Will miss the pup. I just noticed, it's funny how I am cracking, just like my nails. I really need to toss that stuff, but it gives it character slightly.
Don't assume anything, for there are things you don't realize.

No comments: