Thursday, June 4, 2009

Interesting Fear

A more classic image for a more classic fear. But we shall see how long my luck hold up. Was a little grumpy today. And I am not talking about me. But things shall be interesting soon enough. Only time can tell. Yesterday was a lot of fun and learning, but I didn't get anything that I needed to get done done. So I do feel bad about and and yet tired as usual. This was part of the fun and learning. http://youtubehk.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post_16.html

I want to understand things better. Am still towarn about it. Better let the sleeping beast lie. Got a message from fumofo and that was one scary idea that Plan B could do so much damage and fail. I know I have been told it's very effective, but at this rate. I am really testing the odds. But then again there are people that have been on it for years on end.



No comments: