Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Revenge on Life

I want to reduce screen time. I want to throw things away but I'm much too effected by others opinion. One option is to get it done in the morning. I don't want you to keep things that maybe used years later. I don't even want to keep polish to be used later. Some colors are the reflection of my inner self that even the keep to myself. Things just need to disappear. If it's not good or am excited about it, then it has to go.

I'm upset that the mole has returned in my finger. I may attempt to remove it again. See the sedition makes me just bitter and resentful of myself. I don't think it's can stay here. I may just need to spend more time in the car somewhere. I can't even deal with the clutter. I do really need to mind my own clutter. It's as like I'm frozen. Though I don't really know you and from what I have seen in public, there is a lack of filter and more couriosity. My face is in pain. It's like a dry pulsing pain.

Maybe I need to drive no more water. I'm also breadless. Already had some crackers.

7  to a bulletproof life

Have purpose.
How you interprete
Resisting and lack of trust. Less fear more faith. It will work out. Trust the process. Embrace the curveball. Be in flow.
Confront what is in your way. Self or others. Be truthful.
Expand comfort zone, challenge limiting beliefs
Choose to be enthusiastic

So I guess if you are always going to be here then I won't be here. At least the last session got me up to take care of myself at least and some slight progress. Don't be like them getting lost in the screen and lacking any progress. Focus on what needs to be done in the morning. What to eat tomorrow.

Push your body to its limits once a week.

Think I'm growing bitter and resentful because are too similar and have the same bad habits and or picking up all the bad habits. Why can't I pick up some of the good ones or better one bs all the bad ones. Need to learn to not give an f. I know Nosie chick prevents me from getting and going to the freezer and even eating.

Get gas

No comments: