Friday, July 14, 2017

Rough

This week overall has been rough especially on wed when the off cycles broke. As much as I may hear to take it easy during the summer and as much as I want to believe it, I can not. Always have to be on guard. Can not let anything slip by as you never know what will be checked. Can not be so lose on anything you do or review especially on anything requested. Must do things for myself. Like last night was thinking should I share. Part of me thought that was the right thing to do. But part of me thought hey I deserve it. At the same time again slight bitter disappointment when rather watch biking. Oh well, old folk activities.

This week has really been unproductive. Part of it is the hesitation to ask or to push. The pathetic longing.

Prep explanation for refresh
Retire mapping gl error
Can b&c stub
Short one uat for accounting mapping 1133
Test Delores time file
Refund form
60s issue

Have a few things reguarsless if I am missing anything or not to chew on

No comments: