Monday, July 17, 2017

Can't Even

What if all I do just pushes into another. Gawd. Great job self. You think you are doing yourself Amy favors. Anywho. Think I'm mentally done for the day. Just so tired of everything. Feeling too unorganized that I don't even want to go through anything. The more I go through it, the more issues I find. Just tried right now and need to reset. It's like should I not stay up anymore if I can help it? Spending too much time preparing for the incorrect things. Pants so baggie. I don't know if i belong here or if I would still want to be here without. I'm thinking I may not. It was easy before and now it's hard and not fun. Maybe it's time to start looking for a way out. Eyeballs tired, too many ch screen time recently. Is it bad to be too enthusiastic? Just great file for some explanation or maybe it should have been really simple and just made it more complicated. In a tizzy right now. Don't need to care what the shellfish opinion. It's has been a year and need to try to go it on my own. Need to find a way.   Without you as your holding me back. Place your opinion to high while risking myself getting creamed by big chick. Don't even feel like going back. Maybe it's the heat speaking. Feels no numb. It's just all too silly.


Not sure what happened but I lost my draft. All is left is pain and suffering and the torment I put myself through. For a week is was actually getting better. I was getting better and then I had expectations and that's when it all falls apart. I would never know if I did not try. Though it's not what you want. Now you know. So bitter and resentful. I see how it is with redchick. I see you for what you are. It's time like these I don't dare have any expectations beyond the ones for myself. No one else will look out for you besides you. No one will be kind to you beyond yourself. The gang at class is so fun. Where to find friends like those. It's like they want to talk to me and answer my questions unlike so others. Maybe I can sweat you out and get a heat stroke in the car or something. It's suffocating here. Finally how I feel on the inside matches the outside. It's quite harsh. No one will miss you when you are gone.

I need to forget you. Put me out of my misery. Get the poison and toxin out. Maybe I should make nice with the prof. Have to confess I can't keep doing this. Sweaty mess at this point. Catch a hint and back off. It will not be repaid.

A sudden breeze. Is it a sign? Sign of release? When a door closes a window is opened. Take the step and save yourself for your own misery. There will be no company for your misery. 

No comments: