Friday, August 13, 2010

Thank the Lord

Friday, August 6, 2010

Many things to be thankful for even though we are in these confusing times. Everything may not be able to be solved at one time. But it seems like when you get one thing done, another issue arises. Where do they all come from? Thank the Lord for me feeling better. Although last night was strange. I was all feaverish and dizzy, I felt like I was going to die. I woke up twice at around 2am and I felt scared and in a panic. My throat is still scratchy, not sure if it's the chips or who it is. Think it was scratchy in the first place, and I just may have made it worse. Unfortunatly they seem busy. I am sure I should not be eating chips, but I feel chipy. Okay, so I went and peeked, busy. And yesterday felt so bad, didn't get a chance to gget up this morning to call. Was going to have do it, but someone had to ditch me. Oh well, wasn't meant to be. Think when it comes down to the end, never was meant to pay me. They just meant there was a closing tomorrow. Gosh darn it. The days does sure go by faster when you are feeling better. I am still not sure if i should say something or not yet. I rather prepare on my own end first. The thing is that I may need to return to gather evidence.

I am greatful for the bleeding and for feeling better. I want to say if I was not feeling better, would I be more daring? I want to call first and make sure all my ducks are in a row.

-Change sheets
-Change fish
-

Linda - American Family

Glitter Ball - http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2010/08/free-glitter-ball-from-borders/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CommonSenseWithMoney+%28Common+Sense+with+Money%29&utm_content=FaceBook


It will depends on how the call goes how angery I get especially if I knew I would get some sort of compensation. But do I want to use them as a reference? I am not so sure about that. Not like either of them are all that dependable. Scope and Taro are reflective of today. Taro saids if I am going through with it, I need to be confident but I won't be till I make that call first.

No comments: