Friday, August 27, 2010

Attitude

Wed, Aug 18, 2010

What's with it? I guess I should assume no matter who it is, it's all important and just not bother with it and take a name and number. So I just downloaded Google chrome and it seems okay. Will take some getting use to. At leasts it checks my spelling. Else the search thing is kind of missing. And there's this strange things that pops up at the bottom left corner that I don't know what it is. So just realized eats a breakfast biscuit each day. Though somehow it's only 200 cal, it sure smells good. I really can't risk being caught. I'll see what I can do. It's so gloomy today. Not sure if I be able to dig for potatoes.

Think what has come is that has become a miserable fuck. Really just miserable. Still not sure when things be better or if they ever will be. Don't feel like talking? Fine, I don't want to talk to a miserable fuck anyways. Should I be more tolerant?

Andy Weigman

Local Sales Executive

6901 E. Fish Lake Road

Suite 180

Minneapolis, MN 55369

M: 612.386.9159


-Dig out Po-tay-toes
-Vac Carpet
-Vac hard flour
-Change phish
-Mail packages
-

No comments: