Friday, August 27, 2010

Aww Shucks

Thur, Aug 19, 2010

No too shabby. Some good looking fellas. Not the pudgy type I would expect. Something very attractive for some reason. Always have like the blue collared type. So down to earth. Too bad taken. At least I will still have my radio till next week.

Drew Johnson
Homelink Entertainment
(763) 746-9030
c:(763) 238-0416
2525 Nevada Ave N Suite 104
Golden Valley, MN 55427

We also got the tv up. Well at least one of them up. Ate some junks today. I did get some things done in the morning, made some calls and scheduled. I am getting to the point where I feel I got nothing else to lose. Loosing anyways. Without, there's nothing left but just me. I know this would happen. Still sad about it, but over time I have finally accepted the idea. It has become a reality to me. Not sure where I am going, where I am heading. I will make due with the situation. Got to be a survivor. So what needs to be done now?

-Call mom about where are the potatoes
-Start temp profile
-Vac carpet
-Vac hard floor
-

Jenna Haze's blowjob scenes. For awesome deepthroat, google ideepthroat. Some married chick (heather) and her husband run that site. The woman is goddam amazing at it.

Daily Planetary Overview
The Moon moves into Capricorn today and makes several powerful aspects to other planets throughout the day. You may encounter power struggles at work or with authority figures, so try to stay under the radar and refrain from petty arguments. Patience and persistence will pay off more than struggle and resistance.

Your Horoscope - Today, Aug. 19, 2010
You're likely to be feeling strong, focused and enthusiastic today, mel, and you could well be looking toward the future and making new plans for yourself. You might be contemplating some major changes, perhaps an entirely new career, or perhaps a move to a distant state. Creative activity, possibly writing or speaking, could also be an option open to you right now. Don't plunge ahead indiscriminately, however. List your options and consider carefully the pros and cons of each.

No comments: