Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Cold

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I guess I need to be more sensative. No wonder they don't eat, but how one is so fat and the other not? It's a rather strange querry. So not even they know what is going on and wants me to try to figure it out? It just seems like most of the time I am over thinking it all. And then letting the little minor random details slip through the cracks. What to do? Was thinking of zapping more things, but it seems like I should keep it at a min. Can always do the most minimal. I really can't see myself really making a career here. It has gotten to a point where it's too cold . I am really cold here. I don't feel that it's even worth the ffort to dress up even here. The only good thing is that I found my love for Coco Puffs again. They are more sweet and chocolaty than I remember. Should I just stick with the dog food? I have to worry more about what others will thing. I don't think I am meant to work in an office space. I do want to try to seek out a position in childcare and education.

-Stupid mints
-Undershirt
-Change fish
-

Perfect pussy... http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/

No comments: