Friday, August 13, 2010

The Noise

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Going to try to use blog more or less. Or at least leave a note here to help organize. Blogger does make things more colorful and I so want to add images, but I don't have them with me and I am lazy to add them when I get back. OMG the smell from whatever Jer was making in the microwave is making me puke.

Kami Telschow
Regional Manager
2424 Monetary Blvd, #101
Hudson, WI 54016
715. 377. 0099 Office
888. 377. 0080 Toll Free
715. 377. 0044 Fax
651. 287. 2475 Direct Fax
763. 607. 4630 Mobile
Email: ktelschow@landtitleinc.com



~Not Meant to Be~

I was trying to buy a camera, but I missed it due to technical difficulties with the computer. Was I not to get it? I did want the purple one. But I have not had any luck finding one. I can keep searching till I find something else. Not sure yet what if anything is going on this weekend. Today's means didn't go bad. I just need to figure out tomorrow's meal. Realize to make bread, I may need a bread machine. heance why bread is on the pricier end. But even to make subs I don't think you need a bread machines unless you want to make loaves. The sub wasn't bad even for being like 2 - 3 days old. But I got to say it's them darn sprouts.

-Gather magazines

-Pack peanut butter candy

-Organize makeup brushes

-




No comments: