Friday, August 13, 2010

Dungness

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I can't seem to get the timing right. I don't really want to care about other things right now. But it's light right when I want to pop in there to talk, something happens. Someone else either pops in or calls. The timing is just not right. So with the ebay bidding thing, I did learn a thing or 2. Which is not to give people time to bid. But how much time do I need? I think 10 seconds will do with the buffer time to confirm. There won't be enough time to make another bid on top of that. I feel now I should not think so much and just do. A simple responce. A quick responce. You tend to forget things quickly. Now is a $5 discout enough? Not really, but it's better than nothing. Got to search local ads, I forgot to look. I was just sitting here and thinking to myself good Lord where was that smell coming from? I at first thought it was my trash, but I looked up and noticed the dying flowers and you know how that can smell. And so the two have imprissoned thenselves in their cave. Not sure what it going on there.

This is rediculious. All they do is hide in there. What can be so important? I still want to try to finish off the salad before I go browsing. Will I still want to go back out out if I do that? I am sure salad can't sit that long without me watching it. Why so dark outside? Not sure what's up with the weather. I don't really feel much like approaching the issue. As after talking onver the phone, they seem to not want me to do anything about it. I am lossing will to be here. I am also lossing will to work on other relactions as well. Maybe too much dead air in the office. So many things I want to do... There is one pressing thing I really want to get over with. It just doesn't seem to be the right time. I have given myself this week as a deadline.

No comments: