Monday, July 6, 2009

Gara Gara Go!

At least I found a new Big Bang song. It's not that good but it will do. Got the result of the score and damn. Gosh darn it. And I saw this happening and it's funny how a point here and there really adds up. So much to do and so little time. I don't think it will take that much time. It's just a matter of getting down to doing it. I fear what it be like with no more exams left to take or an exam to prepare for anymore. I was thinking of going for certificates now. It's something to consider. But I really need to finish all this up. SO please try. Things are usually not as bad as it seems. You make it much worse than it is and inavetable make it difficult because you expect it to be.

How strange for setting and layout is different. There's not option to adjust the fond or colors. Maybe it's just this computer. But then again the strangest thing I was able to get on MSN on a school computer. Stranger things has happened. On a brigherter note, although I shall try to maintain an B for deriv, I can still try for an A in Fire after getting all the bounis points. Should have been better. Seen it all before.

Please don't create you own missery, get out and stop rolling in the dung.

No comments: